threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Iron Man Mark II
THREEZERO - MARVEL STUDIOS: THE INFINITY STUDIO - DLX IRON MAN MARK II
Pre-Order Price: SGD125
Pre-Order Deadline: December 24, 2022
Estimated Arrival: Q2-Q3 2023
threezero and Marvel Studios are pleased to present the DLX Iron Man Mark 2 as the next figure in the Marvel DLX series. This suit was constructed as a prototype, and the first Iron Man Armor built at Stark Industries. It is characterized by its metallic silver color scheme, applied here with a multi-layer metallic coating process to accurately replicate the design of Tony Stark’s armored suit as seen in the Iron Man movies.
This fully-articulated collectible figure stands approximately at 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with 48 points of articulation. Detailed structural engineering and exquisite design enable the figure to depict a variety of action poses while maintaining a realistic appearance.
LED lighting functions are located on the chest and the eyes, and the four flight panels on the back can flip to open and closed. Additional equipment and accessories include five pairs of interchangeable hands, two detachable arm missiles that can be connected onto both forearms, effect parts for shooting and flight poses, and a DLX action stand; allowing for a wide variety of display possibilities!
- dioramas and recreation of movie scenes
- self-respecting fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Iron Man
- shelf decoration
- toy connoisseurs
- Approximately 6.9 inches (~17.5cm) tall
- 48 points of articulation
- Four (4) foldable air flaps on the back
- Two (2) detachable Arm Missiles
- Five (5) pairs of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands to attach the effects, and one (1) pair of flight hands
- Two (2) pairs of effect parts: One (1) pair of shooting effects, and one (1) pair of flying effects (for the feet)
- One (1) DLX action stand
*LED FEATURES require AG1 batteries x 4 (Batteries Not Included)
Die-cast zinc alloy, PVC, ABS, and metal parts