Kotobukiya - Hexa Gear - Rayblade Impulse Plastic Model Kit
[Pre-Order] Kotobukiya - Hexa Gear - Rayblade Impulse Plastic Model Kit
For more info on pre-orders, please email email@example.com
Pre-Order Price: $52
Pre-Order Deadline: April 17, 2017
Estimated Arrival: Q3-Q4 2017
Hexa Gear is a new lineup of items from Kotobukiya featuring transformable battle mecha! They utilize the Modeling Support Goods (M.S.G) hexagonal joint system, with a 3mm support pipe hole--so weapons from Frame Arms and Heavy Weapons units can be used with Hexa Gear mechs! The Hexa Gear can also be ridden by their pilots, known as "Governors," sold separately.
The HEXA GEAR Rayblade Impulse will be about 9.45 inches (24cm) long when assembled, and it comes with the Rayblade weapon plus two effects parts for it, a chain gun, and an automatic grenade launcher. The detailed cockpit can accommodate a Governor figure (sold separately) as well.
- lovers of highly-detailed model kits
- self-respecting fans of Kotobukiya's Hexa Gear series
- toy connoisseurs
- High speed travel mode "Vehicle mode" can be converted to fighting style "Z - Atex mode".
- Main Weapon "Ray Blade" comes with the "Effect Parts" of the blade which reproduces "Oscillation" time, you can enjoy various battle situations.
- The joint units of the naked frame parts are changed to various styles by recombining using the hexagram system, 5 mm joint, 3 mm joint.
- Equipped with a high-detail cockpit unit, you can have an optional governor on board.
- Using several materials such as ABS, PE, POM, PS, PVC, etc. attention was paid to all the details such as the texture of the tire.
- Metal pins are used in ultra compact joint units, which can be used in various applications while being small.
- Hexagonal poly cap, 5mm, 3mm joints are preliminarily sealed and can be used for various recombination.