Kotobukiya - Frame Arms Girl - Hresvelgr Invert Model Kit
[Pre-Order] Kotobukiya - Frame Arms Girl - Hresvelgr Invert Model Kit
For more info on pre-orders, please email email@example.com
Pre-Order Price: $88
Pre-Order Deadline: February 4, 2018
Estimated Arrival: Q3-Q4 2018
The model recreates Hresvelgr Invert’s appearance in the anime, which is based on the specs of Hresvelgr=Ater’s mecha in a new color scheme.
The kit comes with four types of face parts (shouting expression/looking left, fearless expression/looking right, disappointed expression/looking forward, and an unprinted face part).
- lovers of highly-detailed statues
- self-respecting fans of Frame Arms Girl
- dioramas and recreation of scenes from the anime
- toy connoisseurs
Approx. height: 150mm
Materials: PVC, ABS, PS, PE
- 2 types of skin color are included: the same as in the anime and the skin color of Hresvelgr=Ater.
- Her distinctive large weapon "beril smasher" is included, as well as additional arm rack parts to support it.
- She can transform into 3 modes: regular mode, side winder form, air bike form.
- She comes with 4 types of face parts (screaming forward-looking face, intrepid right-looking face, sorrowful front-looking face, face without tampo printing).
- 3 types of expressions are already pre-painted on the faces, therefore you can obtain a product close to the package image by just assembling it.
- Decals for the distinctive line patterns, the eyes, the expressions etc. are included.
- Thanks to the pull-out joint in the shoulder and the articulated axis of the upper arm, the model has wide posability.
- The slide type articulation in the hip joint further improves the posability.
- The wrists feature articulated ball joints, making it possible to put them in many different poses.
- 5 types (both available in left & right versions) of PVC hands are included. The hands and joints are interchangeable with other products of the Frame Arms Girl series.
- It's compatible with "Flying Base R".
- 2 types of grips compatible with 3mm diameter are included.
- By exchanging some parts it's possible to recreate the normal body version.
- The 3mm diameter holes in the arms and feet are compatible with the weapons of existing products of the M.S.G series and Frame Arms series.
- The tail-shaped part on the back of the waist can also be used as a cannon when held by the model's hand.
- The blade parts on the left and right side of the tail-shaped part can be removed and used as handheld weapons.