Kotobukiya - Frame Arms Girl - Jinrai Model Kit
[Pre-Order] Kotobukiya - Frame Arms Girl - Jinrai Model Kit
For more info on pre-orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Order Price: $51
Pre-Order Deadline: December 17, 2017
Estimated Arrival: Q3 2018
Jinrai is an actual robot Frame capable of utilizing an astounding array of armor, weapons, and accessories. Jinrai looks like a real girl, slender and cute, who wears high-tech red and purple armor (complete with connector pieces) on her torso, arms, and legs along with a matching choker and a boxy black headband over her long blond hair. The Frame Arms Girl consists of 230 pieces and features thirteen points of articulation for a wide array of posing options. Her universal 3mm attachment points are fully compatible with parts from all Frame Arms units and Koto’s M.S.G. (Modeling Support Goods) series of support units as well as the Border Break robots.
- lovers of highly-detailed statues
- self-respecting fans of Frame Arms Girl
- dioramas and recreation of scenes from the anime
- toy connoisseurs
Approx. height: 150mm
Materials: PVC, ABS, PS, PE
- 4 types of face parts with different eye directions; right looking, left looking, front looking and shouting face.
- 5 types of PVC made hand parts. It can be used/exchanged with other Frame Arms Gril series figures.
- Expression decals such as eyes.