Kotobukiya - Frame Arms Girl - Hresvelgr Model Kit
[Pre-Order] Kotobukiya - Frame Arms Girl - Hresvelgr Model Kit
For more info on pre-orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Order Price: $73
Pre-Order Deadline: December 17, 2017
Estimated Arrival: Q3 2018
Inspired by the giant of Norse Mythology with the same name, Hresvelgr is a striking young woman with light blue hair and beautiful pink eyes. She wears a purple bodysuit and a Frame of gray and purple gloves and boots that mounts armor, weapons, and accessories. And Hresvelgr comes ready for a fight with massive and intricate armor and aerodynamic parts for cool flying poses, not to mention heavy weaponry like swords and cannons! Like her other Frame Arms Girl companions she also includes multiple face parts allowing you to change her expression.
Hresvelgr consists of approximately 300 pieces with tons of customizability, and with universal 3mm attachment points all parts are fully interchangeable between all Frame Arms and Frame Arms Girl units and compatible with Koto’s M.S.G. (Modeling Support Goods) series of support units, as well as the Border Break robots. She stands just under 6 inches tall and has a wide range of posing options thanks to multiple points of articulation.
- lovers of highly-detailed statues
- self-respecting fans of Frame Arms Girl
- dioramas and recreation of scenes from the anime
- toy connoisseurs
Approx. height: 150mm
Materials: PVC, ABS, PS, PE
- 4 types of expression parts. (tampo printed standard right looking face & left looking face, shouting front looking face and face without tampo printing)
- 5 types each of PVC made left and right hands. The hand parts can be used with previously released Frame Arms Girl series as well
- Decals of eyes and expressions
- "MB42R flying base R"
- 2 types of 3mm diameter hole compatible grips