King Arts - 1/9 Diecast Iron Man Mark VI
King Arts - 1/9 Diecast Iron Man Mark VI (DFS021)
For more info, please email email@example.com
"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?"
"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."
Tony Stark's Iron Man Mark VI was featured in Iron Man 2, The Avengers, and Iron Man 3. It features the triangular Unibeam on its chest and is known to be an all-purpose suit. The lighting effects from the figure's chest, eyes, palms and feet are sure to make it a beautiful addition to your collection.
- collectors of King Arts
- lovers of highly-detailed figures
- dioramas and recreation of movie scenes
- self-respecting fans of Iron Man, Marvel and The Avengers
- toy connoisseurs
- Approximately 24cm tall
- Multiple points of articulation provide an ultra high movable design for dynamic posing
- High quality die-cast armor and die-cast joints provide a more realistic feel
- Exquisite paint application fully expresses the look of the steel armor as seen in the film
- LED light effects in the eyes, chest lamp , hands and feet
- 4 pairs of alternate hands, including articulated hands
- LED Light up base for the ultimate poseability