Comicave Studios - Omni Class: 1/12 Scale Iron Man Mark 44 (XLIV) (Hulkbuster)
[Pre-Order] Comicave Studios - Omni Class: 1/12 Scale Iron Man Mark 44 (XLIV) (Hulkbuster)
For more info on pre-orders, please email email@example.com
Pre-Order Price: $450
Pre-Order price available until arrival of stock!
Estimated Arrival: February 2017
The 1/12 Scale Hulkbuster is a 75% die-cast metal, fully articulated figurine with articulated systems and mechanisms throughout its suit. At approximately 11 inches tall, the armor features over 60 points of articulation and LED lights in various parts of the suit, including eyes, chest Arc Reactor, palms, back, knees, calves and soles.
A spring-loaded mechanical chest reveals the Iron Man Mark 43 base armor which features its own LED lighted eyes and chest Arc Reactor. Extendable joints throughout the figure enable extensive posability and playability. The main suit featured in Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, the Hulkbuster armor can be deployed from orbit, forming a protective shell around the Mark 43.
- collectors of Comicave
- lovers of highly-detailed figures
- dioramas and recreation of scenes from the Iron Man, Avengers movies
- self-respecting fans of Iron Man, Marvel, and The Avengers
- toy connoisseurs
- Approx. 28cm tall
- 75% die-cast metal
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron movie
- Showroom quality gloss and matte metallic paints with protective coating
- Over 60 points of articulation
- LED lighted eyes, chest Arc Reactor, palms, back, knees, calves and soles
- Iron Man Mark 43 bust with LED lighted eyes and chest Arc Reactor