1. Are you able to guarantee that pre-order items will arrive exactly on or during the estimated date of arrival as mentioned in the listing?
The estimated time of arrival is provided by the manufacturer. Of course we will always do our best to collect the stock as quickly as possible but we can't guarantee an exact arrival date as it is totally out of control. We'd love to give you an exact date if we can :)
2. I already see the item I've pre-ordered from you in other stores. Why haven't I gotten mine?
If you see it in the stores already, good news! That means that yours is coming soon. Moreover, with the exception of Hot Toys and King Arts, most toy brands do not have an exclusive distributor in Singapore. Thus stocks may arrive in Singapore at different timings, though usually not too far apart. Examples include Bandai (which includes Figuarts items), Good Smile (Nendoroids and figmas), Square Enix (Play Arts Kai, Static Arts, etc), Kaiyodo, and more.
3. How do I make payment?
You can do so via three methods:
i.) Bank transfer/i-banking via Marvelous Toys, DBS Current, 003-935636-6
ii.) PayNow/Paylah via the phone number 98331684
iii.) Cash on Delivery (this is only applicable for payment of balance during collection/delivery, and for purchase of in-stock items)
4. I see that the item that I want to purchase is "out of stock." Will new stock be coming in?
Accurately speaking, items that are "out of stock" are actually items which pre-order period is over. We'd love to have the label "pre-order closed" instead of "out of stock" but this website's template doesn't allow us to do so. When a pre-order period is over, the only time we have the item available for purchase again is when the manufacturer releases a reissue/reproduction.
5. Do you ship outside of Singapore?
No we don't, unfortunately.
6. Do you have a physical store?
Nope. And that's how we provide the most competitive of prices :)
6. I want to get this pre-order item as a gift.
If the giving of your gift is not time-sensitive, sure! However, if it is (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, etc...), we recommend you not to. As mentioned above in Question 1, we are unable to provide a specific arrival date of items.