Hot Toys - PPS007 - What If…? - The Hydra Stomper
HOT TOYS - PPS007 - WHAT IF...? - THE HYDRA STOMPER
Pre-Order Price: SGD575
Pre-Order Deadline: October 23, 2021
Estimated Arrival: Q2-Q3 2023
If one thing changes, what kind of ripple effects does that cause? The first episode of Marvel Studios’ What If…? animation series revisits the events of Captain America: The First Avengers, where things go down a different path for Steve Rogers. In this universe, Steve is injured and he will be fighting in “The Hydra Stomper” armor created by Howard Stark.
The colossal figure has captured Hydra Stomper’s appearance in What If…? animation series with outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled design, also mechanical details such as thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit. Measuring at approximated 56cm in height, it features LED Light-up designs on the eyes and arc reactor; semi-articulated body with the ability to perform head, shoulder, arms, wrist and waist movements.
- collectors of Hot Toys
- lovers of highly-detailed figures
- dioramas and recreation of scenes from the animated series
- self-respecting fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- toy connoisseurs
The 1/6th scale The Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Hydra Stomper in What If…?
- Approximately 56cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Skillfully painted in green color with white star emblem and weathering effects
- Highly-accurate mechanic details featuring thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit
- LED Light-up areas located on the eyes and arc reactor on chest (blue light, battery operated)
- 8 points of articulations including head, shoulders, waist, arms and wrists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers
- Sized to fit with 1/6th scale Steve Rogers Collectible Figure from What If…? collection series
- One (1) specially designed figure stand