threezero - FigZero - Jujutsu Kaisen - Maki Zen’in (1/6 Scale)
THREEZERO - FIGZERO - JUJUTSU KAISEN - MAKI ZEN'IN (1/6 SCALE)
Pre-Order Price: SGD190
Pre-Order Deadline: May 13, 2023
Estimated Arrival: Q4 2023
The newest item from the FigZero 1/6th scale articulated figure product line based on characters from the popular anime series Jujutsu Kaisen is Maki Zen’in! FigZero figures capture the character’s memorable appearance as seen in the original anime series through its highly detailed head sculpt and tailored fabric outfits.
FigZero 1/6 Maki Zen’in is approximately 11.1” (28.3cm) tall, and is a fully-articulated collectible figure made primarily of ABS, PVC, and POM plastics with fabric textiles and over 32 points of articulation.
The character’s costume includes a Jujutsu High jacket, Jujutsu High skirt, and stockings, which are all made of fabric. The figure comes with two interchangeable faceplates (a neutral face and a smiling face), two interchangeable hair pieces (bangs with glasses, and bangs without glasses), and four sets of interchangeable hands. Additional accessories include a polearm, an interchangeable cover for polearm, and a Playful Cloud.
- dioramas and recreation of anime scenes
- self-respecting fans of Jujutsu Kaisen
- shelf decoration
- toy connoisseurs
- lovers of highly detailed figures
- 1/6th scale, approximately 11.1” (28.3 cm) tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- Original sculpts by:
-- Head sculpt assistance: ene (Wonderful Works)
-- Other parts sculpted by: threezero
- One (1) fabric Jujutsu High jacket
- One (1) fabric Jujutsu High skirt
- One (1) pair of fabric stockings
- One (1) pair of shoes
- Two (2) interchangeable faceplates: One (1) neutral face and one (1) smiling face
- Two (2) interchangeable hairpieces: One (1) set of bangs with glasses, and one (1) set of bangs without glasses
- One (1) polearm
- One (1) interchangeable cover for polearm (to replace blade)
- One (1) Playful Cloud
- Four (4) sets of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair for holding weapons, one (1) left pose hand, and (1) right pose hand for holding the polearm.
ABS, PVC, POM, and fabric